10 OpenCart FREE productive tools
1.-Vqmod: Developed by Master Q. vQmod™ is an override system designed to avoid having to change core files. The concept is quite simple... Instead of making changes to the core files directly, the changes are created as xml search/replace script files.
These script files are parsed during page load as each "source" core file is loaded with the "include" or "require" php functions. The source is then patched with the script file changes, and saved to a temp file. That temp file is then substituted for the original during execution. The original source file is never altered. This results in a "virtual" change to the core during execution without any actual modification to the core files.
2.- CR2 HTML Module (para OC 126.96.36.199) This module allows you to add your own html code anywhere in your store
3.- Export/Import tool: The Import/Export Tool allows the admin user to do a bulk export of all the categories, products, and product options to an Excel spreadsheet file. The spreadsheet file can be edited offline and then be re-imported to the OpenCart database.
4.- Filter Category: Product filter by category in admin section. For OC 188.8.131.52
- Embed code tab (for OC 1.5/2.x)
- Feed display (for OC 1.5/2.x)
- Fixed Payment Type Charge (for OC 2.x)
- QuickFix: Extensions Installer issue when FTP support disabled (for OC 2.x)
- AJAX Quick Checkout Lite (for OC 2.x)
- One page checkout (for OC 2.x)
- One page checkout (for OC 1.5.x)
- OpenCart Admin Theme (Bootstrap) (for OC 2.x)
- Edit products in admin list (for OC 1.5)
- Minimal order form
- MOpenCart Lightning - Most Effective Accelerator (all PC releases)